FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What’s required to rent a vehicle?
First of all, you must be over 18 years old. You need to have your valid ID card or passport, legal current driving license suitable for the rented vehicle, credit card or cash.
2. Can I rent a vehicle without a credit card?
Yes, in case the customer does not have a credit card, the rental amount and the security deposit can be paid in cash (directly at the rental office).
3. What credit card do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard. We do not accept American Express and Diners Club cards.
4. What driving licence do I need to rent a vehicle?
To rent scooters with an engine capacity of 125 cc you need the driving licence ‘B’ or category ‘A’; to rent a car a diving license ‘B’. The Customer must hold a legal current driving license suitable for the rented vehicle, either Italian or International valid in Italy. For non-UE nationals, the drive license must be accompanied by the International Driving License or equivalent documentation valid in Italy in accordance with regulations in force. Warning, without holding a legal current driving license suitable for the rented vehicle, the rental can’t be completed.
5. What driving licence do I need to rent a quad?
Depending on the engine capacity the quad could be driven with driving license ‘B’ or ‘AM’
6. What’s included in the scooter rental?
Our scooter rental service includes a helmet for the driver, full risk insurance with excess, free cancellation with 24 hours’ notice, road assistance, unlimited KM and online discount. The prices include V.A.T.
7. IS ANY DEPOSIT NECESSARY?
Yes. You need to pay a deposit for any rented vehicle. The amount of the security deposit may change with the type of vehicle rented. The deposit must be paid by credit card or in cash. The security deposit cannot be paid with debt cards or pre-paid cards. The security deposit will not be charged to your card unless there is any event that would require it.
8. CAN THE SCOOTER BE USED BY TWO PEOPLE?
Yes. You can ride all our scooters with a passenger. Both, driver and passenger, must wear a helmet, which will be provided free of charge.
9. CAN I DRIVE WITHOUT A HELMET?
NEVER. It is absolutely prohibited to drive a scooter without a helmet on. Both, the driver and the passenger must wear and fasten a helmet.
10. DO YOU HAVE DELIVERY SERVICE?
Usually the pick-up and delivery point are our rental site. Sometimes it is possible that we will bring your vehicle to the location which fits you the best within the Island of La Maddalena.
11. CAN I TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE CITY?
Yes. But you should consider the that the road assistance service only covers the city area of the rental office.
12. IS IT POSSIBLE TO PURCHASE A FULL COMPREHENSIVE / EXTRA INSURANCE?
13. DO I GET MY MONEY BACK IF I COME BACK EARLIER?
Unfortunately, no. Once started the rental the amount paid will not be refunded. We do not make money refunds if the renter returns the vehicle before the date and time mentioned in the contract.
14. DO I NEED TO FILL THE FUEL TANK?
Yes, you must refill the tank to the same level as it was at the pick-up. Any difference in the gasoline level will be charged according to the terms and conditions
15. WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY VEHICLE OR BOOKING?
We have a Customer Support team from 9am to 20pm, 7 days a week. which you can contact by:
- Calling +39 348 5600353
- Calling +39 0789 171 4797
- Sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us through our web site